Subject: Re: Anyone else having troubles with sup?
To: Dave Huang <>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/13/1997 10:40:13
On Sun, 13 Jul 1997, Dave Huang wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Jul 1997, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> > Not only do I have troubles compiling it, (the rules in the Makefile for
> > archiving libextra.a pass too few arguments to ar) but now I seem to have
> > long hangs while sup waits for replies.
> >
> > Anyone else having troubles?
> It compiles fine for me... Makefile says "ar r libextra.a $?" to make
> libextra.a... looks good to me :)
> I am seeing long pauses though...

OK, that's the line that I'm wondering about. On my mac68k system, I get
an error when it tries: "ar r libextra.a". I think the error is "no files
given" or something. I'd try it and tell you but I'm waiting for my sup to

Hisashi T Fujinaka - - Fuji Landscape Service
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $3.00 = mocha latte