Subject: for those of you perhaps having trouble building -current lately
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/10/1997 11:22:20
The VM locking changes have hosed the .depend files slightly, in random
places all over the tree. If you have a fast processor, just "cd /usr/src;
make cleandir". However, if you have a slow processor, you might want to be
a bit more targeted about it. This works for me:

find /usr/src -type f -name .depend -print > /tmp/depends
egrep -l 'vm/lock\.h' `cat /tmp/depends` > /tmp/nuke
rm `cat /tmp/nuke`

Then do whatever you normally do for building (for me, it's a "setenv
UPDATE 1 ; cd /usr/src ; make build", but I'm a wild & crazy guy).

	Erik <fair@clock.org>