Subject: Re: /bin/csh
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/10/1997 07:08:00
Thus spake D'Arcy J.M. Cain (That's me)
> The problem appears to be that there is a "-I." argument to cc and in
> /usr/src/bin/csh there is a header file called err.h which gets used
> instead of the one in /usr/include.  I'm not sure what the thing to do
> here is.  It looks like err.h is supposed to be generated but I can't
> find any place where it gets generated.  I tried removing (renaming)
> it but the compile fails on the error "make: don't know how to make
> /usr/src/bin/csh/err.h. Stop."

Well it is fixed now.  I deleted the entire csh directory and resupped.
I can't find any difference between the two versions however.  I suspect
that when I resupped I picked up something else that fixed the problem.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain                           |  Democracy is three wolves
darcy@{druid.net|vex.net}                  |  and a sheep voting on