Subject: True 64bit OS ?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/07/1997 23:20:33
I'm writing some info about NetBSD to my WWW page and am in tempting
to say NetBSD is true 64-bit on 64-bit architectures. Is this
statement true ? I feel the sentence "true 64-bit" a bit vague ;-)
What does it mean anyway besides ability to address more memory ?

I am sorry if my question is too trivial, but I'm just a poor i386 user ;-b

Jaromir Dolecek                         UVT MU, Botanicka 68A, Brno, 60200                     Tel.: +420-5-4151 2280
                -- Dave Parnas