Subject: Re: NetBSD Logo
To: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
From: Ernst du Toit <et@maxwell.ctech.ac.za>
List: current-users
Date: 06/26/1997 22:01:17
Hi all

Oh, those images! Please they were created as a basis for discussion... as I
recall they were drawn on the back of the Xmas lunch menu during the speeches of
that function. Any funny lines were because the guy doing the drawing had to
stop and applaude in the appropriate places :-)

I think I can still get hold of the guy if you have wny suggentions, I like the
idea of a protective hand rather than a snappy.

Going by the amount of time I've spending on NetBSD lately maybe a slice of
pizza in the other hand might be nice too 8-)

Rgds
et

--
Ernst du Toit <et@maxwell.ctech.ac.za>