Subject: Re: Ultrastore 34F docs wanted...
To: Dave Burgess <>
From: Dave Burgess <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/23/1997 16:00:43
> Anybody have the U34F documentation?  I just picked up two, and need to
> configure it (and try to find some 'unusual' options).

Just thought I'd summarize.  The documentation for (apparently) all of
the Ultrastor Line is available from
They seem to be putting together an 'orphanage' for the product line, so
if anyone has anything they want to contribute, I'm sure they'd
appreciate it.

It's a shame Ultrastore went out of business.  They put together a good

Dave Burgess                   Network Engineer - Nebraska On-Ramp, Inc.
*bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom
"Just because something is stupid doesn't mean there isn't someone that
doesn't want to do it...."