Subject: Re: swap_pager_clean: clean of page xyz failed
To: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 06/20/1997 13:02:08
According to Andrew Wheadon:

>Jun 19 16:23:00 wipux2 /netbsd: swap_pager_clean: clean of page a3e000 failed
>Jun 19 16:23:00 wipux2 /netbsd: swap_pager_clean: clean of page ad6000 failed
>Jun 19 16:23:00 wipux2 /netbsd: swap_pager_clean: clean of page c2b000 failed

I have no answer but an observation that this sort of thing happened
to be even back on 0.9 days - I got these messages when I had two swap
devices.  Some people did say that maybe I had some bad blocks on the
swap partition but I did a disk check and came up with nothing.  I
have avoided having two swap partitions ever since :-(

  What do you get when you cross a cantaloup with a dog?        Melancholy :-P