Subject: Atapi patches updated (again)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Manuel BOUYER <bouyer@antioche.ibp.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 06/16/1997 16:12:53
Hi,
I've updated my atapi patches again. This new release correct the problem
"AQUIRK_NODOORLOCK" undefined, and add supports for 2 new CDROM types
(Acer Notelight 370 and ALPS CD changer), and the new Asustek TX97-E,
which has the latest Triton chipset. This is both for 1.2 and -current.
Thanks to Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi> for testing my (multiples)
patches and hacks on his new machine. Support for the Acer Notelight 370
comes from OpenBSD.

As usual this is available from
ftp://antioche.ibp.fr/pub/NetBSD/unofficial/atapi, and on the mirror
ftp://ftp.ensta.fr/pub/NetBSD/atapi

Only the 1.2.tar and current-97.06.10.tar files have changed, you don't need to
apply the patchs files if you upgrade from Wenesday version.
For thoses of you who have the previous version, and don't want to upgrade
again, you can just add
#define AQUIRK_NODOORLOCK   0x10    /* device can't look door */
in atapilink.h

--
Manuel Bouyer, LIP6, Universite Paris VI.                 bouyer@masi.ibp.fr