Subject: Re: copyright questions
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/1997 23:14:13
> I'd like to contribute as well, but unless you want me to lay out
> some glue logic or a single-chip microcontroller for you, I am
> limited in my knowledge.

If you can do that, you can probably understand low-level hardware
well enough to write and debug device drivers.   We can use device
driver programmers if you have the time.   Don't sell yourself short!

> Some of the discussion (one person in particular) contradicts this
> feeling and has made me feel like I'm an insignificant luser (and,
> yes, I meant to spell it that way.)

If you are referring to me, and I have made you feel that way, then I
apologize.   That was not my intention.

			       _MelloN_