Subject: Re: copyright questions [was Re: A vote of thanks to Jason for being in Core]
To: <>
From: Phil Knaack <flipk@idea.exnet.iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/1997 22:11:30
Jonathan Stone said:

>I think you will find that Knaack has argued that Chris _is_ trying to
>work against NetBSD, and in so many words.

	As I told Jonathan in private mail, this is categorically NOT true.

	I resprect Chris' efforts and feel that he benefits the NetBSD
project.  My disagreement was on the license ALONE, and NOTHING else.
Chris has answered my concerns to my satisfaction, and I decided the
middle of this afternoon to drop the thread.

	I would urge others who would follow Stone's lead and distort
what I have said to follow suit .. and DROP this thread.  I will say
nothing more about it.

Cheers,
Phil
--
Phillip F Knaack
Systems Administrator, Information Development for Extension Audiences (IDEA)