Subject: Re: A vote of thanks to Jason for being in Core [was Re: copyright questions]
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Jim Wise <jimw@numenor.turner.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/1997 21:51:01
On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> *I'd* like to thank Jason for all the work he's done for the NetBSD
> project.  I think Jason stands out head-and-shoulders above the rest
> of us involved in the NetBSD Project for his fairness, reasonableness,
> and -- most most relevant to this thread thread -- a willingness to
> take on ``management''-related issues.

I, for one, would like to back this up.  I think it's important to make
clear that although I do not think the decisions that were made were in
the best interests of the Project, _no_one_ feels that Jason, Chris, or
anyone else are trying ot work against NetBSD, and if anything, this
dispute has merely hilighted how much we need a central location/forum
for licensing issues.

--
				Jim Wise
				jim.wise@turner.com