Subject: Re: copyright questions
To: Chris G. Demetriou <>
From: Justin T. Gibbs <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/1997 12:17:40
>> >...until very recently (after a case involving a snafu with some
>> >NetBSD/alpha toolchain code), Chris was not mentioned on the OpenBSD/alpha
>> >www page.

A brief look at shows that many pages do not conform to
CGD's new license.  From what I understand of clause 2, almost every page
on the site should include the following:

	This product includes software developed by
	Christopher G. Demetriou for the NetBSD Project.

If the license is to be enforced, it should be enforced unilaterally.

Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations