Subject: Re: NetBSD Logo
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: current-users
Date: 06/11/1997 21:40:33
Sorry for not commenting ext2fs issue ;-)

Tom T. Thai wrote:
> On 11 Jun 1997, Michael Graff wrote:
>

> > Take a look at the logos I made on www.flame.org
>
> I saw it.. it does convey the message.. having that red daemon kind of
> restricts things abit..

Hmm, red daemon everywhere ;-) It doesn't look so bad, man.

I've took a look at the images at *.fr (don;'t remeber exact
address).  I like the second one (NetBSD-2 or something like it).
It's nice grafically, at least IMHO. The thing I don't like about
it is the daeomon looks too autocratic. I'd be glad picture to say
something like "I know am the one who rules this all, but I don't
need to force anyone to see it" instead of this image's sense "dance
as I'm playing".  Maybe the hand should be laid upon the computers
in some "protective" gesture insted of snapping ? I've tried to
change the image to view my idea, it's at
http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/netbsd-logo/NetBSD_2_2.jpg.  It's
a bit clumsy, but looks a way I see it in my mind.  The other images
are in that dir too.

jd

BTW: new gimp is goodie. Very usable finally. If I only find out how to do
	curves, circles and boxes ;-) Anyway, it's _very_ powerful tool now.

--
Jaromir Dolecek             	ICS MU, Botanicka 68A, Brno, 60200, Czech Rep.
dolecek@ics.muni.cz			Tel.: +42-5-4151 2266