Subject: Re: ext2fs is in the tree
To: Manuel BOUYER <bouyer@antioche.ibp.fr>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 06/11/1997 12:07:55
On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Manuel BOUYER wrote:

> On Jun 11, Rick Byers wrote
> > Excellent!
> > I just finished making some changes to get ext2fs to merge in with current
> > <Grin>.
>
> I've also merged atapi for -current if you're interested :)
> I'll try to package it up before the end of the week.

Great, I'll grab it when it's out.  I had to make some changes to get
atapi to work with the new DMA stuff.  I probably screwed something up
though (it seems to work), so I'll grab yours when you're done..
Hopefully we can get atapi into the tree someday, eh?

Thanks Again,
		Rick

Rick Byers                                      Internet Access Worldwide
rickb@iaw.on.ca                                System Admin, Tech Support
Welland, Ontario, Canada                                    (905)714-1400
http://www.iaw.on.ca/rickb/                         http://www.iaw.on.ca/