Subject: Re: ext2fs is in the tree
To: Manuel BOUYER <>
From: Rick Byers <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/11/1997 11:04:22
I just finished making some changes to get ext2fs to merge in with current
<Grin>.  Did you modify fstat and pstat as well for ext2fs support?

Thank for all your excellent work (atapi stuff too).

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Manuel BOUYER wrote:

> Hi,
> Thoses of you who watch sources-changes have noticed it, I commited
> my ext2fs layer to the source tree today. This include support in the kernel,
> and the mount_ext2fs and fsck_ext2fs utilities. The kernel sources
> are available in today's sup, but not the userland, cvs was to slow.
> Thoses who can't wait for the next sup can grab the
> package, and extract the needed sources from it.
> This has been heavily tested on my two boxes here, wich have a NetBSD/Linux
> boot, and where all my sources are on an ext2 partition. I didn't encounter
> major filesystem loose, and fsck_ext2fs always found and corrected the
> problem.
> --
> Manuel Bouyer, LIP6, Universite Paris VI.
> --

Rick Byers                                      Internet Access Worldwide                                System Admin, Tech Support
Welland, Ontario, Canada                                    (905)714-1400