Subject: Re: Cyclades
To: Chris G. Demetriou <>
From: Jukka Marin <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/06/1997 08:53:38
On Thu, Jun 05, 1997 at 10:33:31PM -0700, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:
> Drivers don't get "ported" to current, they just sort of float along
> with the waves of changes.

That's what I meant.  "Who made the driver float along in the right
direction." ;-)

> As you know, at one point I did a bit of hacking on the Cyclades
> driver in -current, to keep it moving forward with changes that wree
> happening in the system at the time.  Unfortunately, you, the only
> person I was aware of with a board, were unable to test them, because
> you were using your board in a production system (if i recall
> correctly).

Yes, this is still the case.  That system is running 1.2 (has about 100
users).  I wish I had another Cyclades card, so I could test it, but no.
They cost a bit too much here for me to buy one only for testing purposes..

                       1503 kHz @ 22:30 EET DST Mon-Fri

                     ---> <---