Subject: Intel EtherExpress PRO 10/100B driver added to NetBSD-current
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 06/04/1997 19:41:44
Hi folks...

Today I committed my port of FreeBSD/David Greenman's "fxp" driver
for the Intel EtherExpress PRO 10/100B PCI network interfaces.

Thanks to Matthias Drochner for testing it for me, and to David Greenman
for the feedback on the changes.

Folks with these cards, or with motherboards with these interfaces
built-in, please try it out, and report any problems you might have
with send-pr(1).

The code has been compiled under NetBSD/i386 and NetBSD/alpha, and
has been tested under NetBSD/i386.

Thanks!