Subject: Re: diskpart
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@cam.ac.uk>
From: Andrew Brown <codewarrior@daemon.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/30/1997 15:06:57
>I am having a problem with writing a disktab entry. Among other
>things, I don't know what to do about
>Sectors per Track: 108 to 180.
>Indeed, it is a Quantum Atlas II, 4.5Gb SCSI drive, and from the data
>sheet, I can't get the exact number of bytes on the thing, just
>formatted capacity = 4550 Mb where 1Mb = 1e6 bytes. Any help on what I
>should do about that would be appreciated, but now on to a subsidiary
>problem:

call seagate (that is a seagate isn't it?  wow, my mind is broken
today :) and ask them.  then call and ask again.  then call and ask
again.  their tech support sucks, but they can usually get someone who
actually knows by three tries or find an agreement between two of
them.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
andrew@echonyc.com (TheMan)        * "ah!  i see you have the internet