Subject: Re: Problem in mac68k -current
To: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/25/1997 17:02:45
On Sun, 25 May 1997, Paul Goyette wrote:
> So, since this worked before (as recently as April 28th), does any one
> know what's changed?  :)

I think what's changed is that PR #3501 (see
http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-full-pr?3501) got applied, although
that was on April 20th, so it seems like your April 28th kernel would have
shown the problem too...

Your suggestion of rounding fbbase down to the page size and making fboff
the offset into the page sounds cool to me, although I'm certainly no
authority on such things :)
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++