Subject: Re: NetBSD master CVS tree commits
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 05/23/1997 14:24:09
   > What's the procedure if the Nth architecture doesn't build cleanly?
   > Send to which alias?

   Generally, send to current or the list for that port, depending on
   the nature of the problem. Anybody who's been working on the code
   will be looking at those two lists.

send-pr with the relevant port-xxx or whatever it is  :-)

   This is not to say that I don't think having someone attempting
   nightly builds is not a good idea. I've been meaning to start doing
   this myself for some time.

well, i've got an idea.

i've noticed that eric fair has been doing nightly builds of the
sparc port -- his bug reports have gone to port-sparc and/or
current-users.  perhaps we could create a bunch of people who
simply have tree's set aside to do nightly builds on various
architectures -- they can do similarly to what eric has done,
and report what has broken if anything should *be* broken.

it would be nice if there was no breakage...

.mrg.