Subject: ftpd options
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/17/1997 13:12:13
I was cleaning up some stuff iin ftpd in preparation for adding a new
option when I came across the following.  There are two options not
listed in the man page implemented in the source.  One is 'v' which
appears to do exactly the same as 'd', set debug on.  Is this perhaps
an archaic version of the debug option kept for backwards compatibility?
If so I will add a comment to the code and send a pr in.

The other is 'u' which sets the default umask.  It looks like a reasonable
option.  Should I send in diffs to the man page with this explained?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain                           |  Democracy is three wolves
darcy@{druid.net|vex.net}                  |  and a sheep voting on