Subject: Re: kern/3630: Audio problems after the latest changes for /dev/audio
To: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de>
List: current-users
Date: 05/16/1997 13:20:45
On Fri May 16 10:30:06 1997, Lennart Augustsson wrote:

> > I don't even get anything with my original SB16. Neither "xanim" or
> > a small shell audio player called "play" can get any sound out of it
> > any more.
> I've reverted to letting the SB driver treat all cards as SB v1.0
> again until I figure out what's wrong.

That doesn't solve the problem. I got another problem with raplayer:
It buffers the stream till the buffer reached 95% and then don't
start the output, but the stream continues (i see the modem lights).
The only way to shutdown raplayer is a kill -9, but that doesn't work
every time (the raplayer window disapered but the stream still comes in).

Bernd

/*      $NetBSD: sbdsp.c,v 1.47 1997/05/16 07:07:22 augustss Exp $      */