Subject: Could someone apply fix for PR #3540 to other ports?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/04/1997 01:13:33
Now that NetBSD's makefiles are set up to make cross-compiling easier,
I've switched to using environment variables to specify which
compiler, linker, etc... to use instead of modifying my path... and
now I'm seeing the same problem that was reported in PR 3540; "size"
is being used instead of "${SIZE}" in the kernel makefile, in my case,
Makefile.mac68k. Makefile.i386 does the same thing though. So, could
someone make the same change to the rest of the kernel Makefiles?

Thanks :)

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++