Subject: Re: mail(1) feature set...
To: Peter Seebach <>
From: Brian Buhrow <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/02/1997 09:54:19
	If you are at a mail prompt and you want to view an entire message,
T[message number]
and it will show all.

On May 1, 10:24pm, Peter Seebach wrote:
} Subject: mail(1) feature set...
} Is anyone aware of a good way to make mail show full headers?  I'd very
} much like a command to display the *ENTIRE* message; especially, of
} course, the Received: lines.
} Long ago, about two jobs back, I had been discussing things like adding
} '|' as a command to mail(1).  I'm considering actually trying to do
} this some time soon; if there are any features you'd really like to
} see, suggest 'em, because I'm feeling like contributing something to
} the system, and mail(1) is probably one of the programs I use most.
} -s