Subject: Re: NetBSD master CVS tree commits
To: der Mouse <mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 04/20/1997 12:54:27
   > don't build Xsun24 of NetBSD/sparc.  xfree86 have broken it somehow,
   > from the XC release.... need to fix this.

   Why does xfree86 have anything to do with X for NetBSD/sparc?  When I
   built X11R6.3p1 for NetBSD/sparc, I told it to build Xsun24 and it
   appears to have built OK, though without a 24-bit framebuffer I can't
   actually test the resulting binary....

that's just it - with xf86 3.2 sources, Xsun24 does _not_
build correctly.  it used to work with me with all the
other R6 releases -- at laest, once we had it working at
all, of course.  :-)