Subject: Re: Finally - end of my kernel woes - sort of
To: David Jones <dej@inode.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/1997 16:51:47
  Well, David, I don't know what you have done wrong.
  Your toolchain is messed up. You have (I think) an account on my
machine, and the toolchain is up to date.
  If you want a copy of my toolchain by QIC tape, or want to bring
your machine over hear and copy things, you are welcome. I compile
-current regularly, and aside from incidental problems, usually
involving local patches and modifications, I have no problems.

   :!mcr!:            |  Network security consulting and
   Michael Richardson |      contract programming
 WWW: mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca. PGP key available.