Subject: sup oddness?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@fls.portland.or.us>
List: current-users
Date: 04/07/1997 07:04:46
I've been having a heck of a time trying to get a build to work. First, I
had problems with a non-existant genclass.sh in libg++ (I think) then with
missing files in fastboot, etc. I've been doing 'make build' each time.

These problems persisted even after doing multiple 'sup -odv's. Is that
the wrong command? The way I had to fix things is to delete entire
directories so sup can pick them back up.

Sorry to put this on port-mac68k. I asked in current-users and got no
reply, only an offer for religion.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@fls.portland.or.us - Fuji Landscape Service
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $3.00 = mocha latte