Subject: Re: -current compilation errors...
To: Andrew Y Ng <ayn@ngbert.org>
From: Rafal Boni <rkboni@concentric.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/1997 00:52:21
In message <Pine.NEB.3.96.970401235701.6431A-100000@andrew.Ngbert.org>, you wri
te:

-> I sup'ed the latest src on an NetBSD/i386 box, and I did a `make build`,
-> I got the following error msg:
->
-> rocket{*TOOR*}:/usr/src# make build
-> (cd /usr/src/share/mk && make install)
-> make: don't know how to make .MADE. Stop
-> *** Error code 2

	re-make make(1) and install new .mk files (just to be safe).
	I'll bet that the rest of your problems go away after that.

	I just built a complete tree (via 'make build') that I supped
	earlier today and had no problems, so I think the tree is OK.

	(I did fix /usr/src/usr.sbin/Makefile, which had an extra space
	 after a continuation character on one of the lines before I
	 started building, though)

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                rkboni@concentric.net