Subject: Re: WARNING: significant change in netstart!
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/01/1997 19:50:51
This reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask about.

Is there a good way to update /etc without manually having to check each
file and patch the new ones so that they match the functionality of the
old ones?

I just did this about a month ago, and while I found the changes worth the
effort, doing it on a regular basis makes me twitch.

Could you tar up just the changes so that it would be easier to install
them?

Brad