Subject: Internet Software Consortium DHCP Server updated...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/1997 16:38:08
I just checked a new version of the Internet Software Consortium DHCP
server, client and relay agent software in to the NetBSD source tree.
This pretty much includes everything you need to do DHCP on NetBSD.

I blew away the old directory tree because I've changed the layout in
the ISC distribution to be more BSD-like now that there are three
executables being built, and it seemed senseless to try to make the
new bits work in the old directory structure.

Now that I've done the hard work, merging in new DHCP snapshots should
be pretty painless, so I'm going to try to keep NetBSD more closely in
sync with the ISC distribution in the future.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with this new distribution.
Developers: please do not go in and make arbitrary changes when you
run into trouble - let me know and let me make the change.  Otherwise
you'll be making my next merge more painful.

Thanks!

			       _MelloN_