Subject: new mbuf code
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 03/27/1997 15:01:40
Hi folks... I committed some new mbuf code today, written primarily
by Matt Thomas and myself, which facilitate use of non-cluster external
storage.  This will eventually used for buffer sharing w/ device drivers.

If you have any problems after tomorrow's SUP, please send a bug report
with send-pr(1), and I'll attend to the problem.

Ciao.