Subject: Minor improvements as pr's?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 03/19/1997 22:05:06
Hi,

I was just wondering if minor enhancement suggestions/patches to various
NetBSD components should be sent as pr's (as change-requests)?  I see
there have been a couple in the past, but not many.  I just sent one, but
realized that it's something the bug people might want to stay away from.
Afterall, it isn't a "bug" or a "problem report" really.  But then again,
that seems to be the implication of a "change-request" type.

Thoughts?

Rick

Rick Byers                                      Internet Access Worldwide
rickb@iaw.on.ca                                      System Administrator
Welland, Ontario, Canada                                    (905)714-1400
http://www.iaw.on.ca/rickb/                         http://www.iaw.on.ca/