Subject: Re: Problem with inetd & libwrap?
To: William O Ferry <WOFerry+@CMU.EDU>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/17/1997 15:21:27
	Did you build a new klernel first - you should _always_ build a
	new kernel before a new userland (modulus occasional new versions
	of make, config etc, but those should be built with the old
	includes, then the new kernel built & booted, then the userland
	built with 'make build')

		David/abs		david@mono.org

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'