Subject: Re: daily CVS update output
To: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
From: Mats O Jansson <maja@celsiustech.se>
List: current-users
Date: 03/16/1997 23:19:52
On Sun, 16 Mar 1997, Michael Richardson wrote:

>   ...wherein if_* is modified.
>
>   What changed?

This message was is just over a day old and was sent to the list...

#From is@NetBSD.ORG
#Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 19:36:16 +0100 (MET)
#From: is@NetBSD.ORG
#To: current-users@NetBSD.ORG
#Subject: ARP code mega-commit
#
#Hello,
#
#I just pulled up the is-newarp branch to the Trunk, making it visible
#to non-developers.
#
#It has been extensively tested on /i386 with two different Ethernet
#boards, but only SHOULD be ok on other machines.
#
#E.g.: FDDI compiles, but hasn't been tested yet.
#
#So I suggest that
#
#- you make VERY sure that you have old kernels lying around when you
#test the new stuff.
#
#- notify me about any related problem with send-pr.
#
#Regards,
#	Ignatios Souvatzis

> ]   Temporarily located in balmy Helsinki, Finland, at SSH      | one quark   [
> ]  Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON     | two quark   [
> ] mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ | red q blue q[
> ] panic("Just another NetBSD/notebook using, kernel hacking, security guy");  [

-moj

Mats O Jansson, CelsiusTech Systems, Jaerfaella, Sweden
email: maja@celsiustech.se (or moj@stacken.kth.se)