Subject: Free Income Opportunity Info!
To: None <alanmako@tiac.net>
From: None <alanmako@tiac.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/1997 20:19:49
We believe that the following information may be of interest to you.  If
this is not the case, then we apologize for your inconvenience and ask
that you simply delete this message.   We do not keep a "remove" list
because our bulk email software automatically keeps track of the email
addresses we have already sent this message to.   We have no inten-
tion of sending another bulk email to this email address again.  Thank-
you and have a nice day! :-)

Hello!

May I have your permission to email you some more information?
I'd like to email you more information about a fantastic income opportunity
which pays you a multi-level commission for referring people to high-quality
nutritional and skincare products.   Simply respond to this email with the
word YES in the subject heading, and We'll email you this information
without cost or any further obligation.

If you'd like to learn about dozens of outstanding nutritional and skincare
products such as ones that have helped THOUSANDS of people to:

 *  Lose or Gain Weight.  (MILLIONS of people have a weight problem!)
 *  Improve memory and concentration.  (Great for students!)
 *  Feel more alert and energetic.  (Products that give you a natural
     boost which lasts hours longer than coffee!)
 *  Reduce the risks of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
 *  Reduce problems associated with arthritis, asthma and allergies.
 *  Take minerals in collodial form (10 times more absorbable by your
     body than minerals taken in tablet form!)

Then you want to respond "Yes" to this email!

If you'd like to learn about an incredible income opportunity that can
allow you to:

 *  Start your own home-based business which you can work on a full or
     part-time basis that requires no "sign-up" fee or other hidden costs.
 *  Earn a monthly royalty check of a few extra HUNDRED or THOUSANDS
     of  dollars based on your efforts and the efforts of others.
 *  Purchase dozens of different products at wholesale prices, (without
     any inventory or "warehousing" requirements.)
 *  Earn an MLM commission of up to 25% (or more!) up to 6 levels (or
     more!) deep for referring other people to these fine products.
 *  Build an INTERNATIONAL organization of people who use these
     products and refer other people to these products.  (You can earn
     a MULTI-LEVEL commision on their efforts!)
 *  EARN WHAT YOU'RE WORTH!

Then you want to respond "Yes" to this email!

Opportunity often only knocks once in a lifetime.  Will you answer the door?

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE BY RESPONDING "YES" TO THIS
EMAIL???!!!

Thank-you for taking the time to read this message!