Subject: Re: _vm_falt: 1.2C
To: None <sjg@quick.com.au>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/07/1997 17:59:15
>Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 08:48:17 +1100 (EST)
>From: "Simon J. Gerraty" <sjg@quick.com.au>

>and of course I could not find my print out of the ddb man page so
>that's about all the info I have.
>Normally entering 'c' gets me a core dump, but not this time, and of
>course I could not remember a 'call xxxx' to force one.

ddb> call boot(0x80)

I'm not sure about that argument, but you should be able to get it
(RB_DUMP) from /sys/sys/reboot.h.  YMMV.

>I'll look in the FAQ shortly, but it it isn't there, I personally
>would really appreciate a "here are the useful things to do when your
>NetBSD system drops you into ddb..." the above info doesn't seem
>enough for a pr?

Nope.  Usually the most useful information that you can give is a
stack backtrace, produced by:

ddb> bt

--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>     <URL:http://www.shore.net/~mikel>