Subject: Re: Recent changes hang during startup?
To: <>
From: None <current-users-owner-current-users-archive=mail-archive.netbsd.org@NetBSD.ORG>
List: current-users
Date: 02/17/1997 19:51:33
> OK, folks, I got the latest sup from today (including the very latest
> version of vm/vnode_pager.c) and rebuilt my kernel.  Everything builds
> fine, but the system hangs during multi-user startup, right in the middle
> of running fsck!

I rebuild the kernel this morning and it was working (and booting)
fine. I even run X, emacs, compilation and so on. Unfortunately it did
not want to reboot or halt. I have seen this problem for a while
(could not reboot from signle-user mode) but shutdown usually
worked. Not now. I have only one disk and try not to run automatic
fsck.

	taras Ivanenko.