Subject: willing victims wanted....
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 02/12/1997 23:51:58
Folks,
        I am looking for some volunteers to try out some code that
will, if it works, walk some kernel structures and print out the
configured devices and how they are attached to each other.  The code
should be architecture neutral.  The stuff works for me on my i386 box
but I would like to get some more people to try it out and feed back
suggestions.  If you would like to give the code a go then send me a
message, please note that this program is fairly rough in that it
prints out a lot of information you don't really need to know and you
must, currently, be root to run it.

  "Upgrading your memory gives you MORE RAM!" - ad in MacWAREHOUSE catalogue.