Subject: Re: multi-port ethernet adapters.
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Zdenek Salvet <salvet@horn.ics.muni.cz>
List: current-users
Date: 02/06/1997 17:49:33

> I understand that the 100Mbps 4 port Znyx cards will work.

I think they have only model with twisted pair interfaces. I want AUI or MII,
because I need to attach fibre optics and media convertors TP->FO are
too expensive compared to normal AUI->FO transceiver. ( MII is like AUI,
but for 100Mbps AFAIK).

--
Zdenek Salvet                                              salvet@ics.muni.cz
           If God had meant for us to be in the Army,