Subject: Re: scsi disk formatter etc
To: Ian Dall <Ian.Dall@dsto.defence.gov.au>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/31/1997 18:40:11
	I would _love_ to have a copy of this! :)

	I you want access to a public ftp server then just let me know &
	I'll set you up for ftp.mono.org :)

	PS: Thanks for coming up with such a util !

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.