Subject: What is happening with libpthread???
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 01/18/1997 15:14:39
Folks,
        Whilst stumbling about in the lib sources I saw the stuff for
the pthreads library there (I am talking the i386 architecture here).
It appeared that from a December96-ish -current that the library does
not compile correctly (lots of mis-matched function prototypes).  I
have tried updating to the latest -current but none of the pthread
files were changed when I did this.  Is there work that needs to be
done to integrate the libpthread stuff?  Or have I done something
wrong?

  "Upgrading your memory gives you MORE RAM!" - ad in MacWAREHOUSE catalogue.