Subject: Re: crash (NCR driver?)
To: Giles Lean <>
From: Eric Volpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/06/1997 16:15:40
I've been seeing a problem with it, where every so often it decides the
disk is unavailable and proceeds to wait for it to come back. Although I
can't actually rule out the possibility that the disk really is messed
up, it did start happening right after I put in a new kernel.
Also it doesn't really work with my exabyte 8200 drive.

I'll post the actual error messages when i reboot into netbsd to try it.