Subject: Re: Lobby for Motif Development for NetBSD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Laine Stump <laine@MorningStar.Com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/1996 05:41:19

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996 16:57:52 GMT, Jason Thorpe wrote:

>I'd also be willing to purchase Motif for the i386 (or alpha, if it
>were available), if the price were <= $150.

Is anybody keeping track of this, so they can be sent a total?

Several months ago I was looking for a Motif Development system for
NetBSD i386, with the intention of immediately purchasing at least one
copy. If one were available for under $150, I would guarantee purchase
of one copy, possibly more.

Laine