To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/01/1996 23:27:48

I've changed param.h (sorry; I know that means rebuilding a lot of
things :-) as suggested in PR #1718, making MAXBSIZE again equal
to MAXPHYS.  You may notice a performance increase as a result
of this change.

This has been tested on a SPARC, i386en with 16M and 64M of RAM, and
various Alphas.  If you encounter problems with it, please let me know
ASAP (preferably, by filing a bug report with send-pr :-)

Jason R. Thorpe