Subject: Lite2 and MBONE.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil J. McRae <neil@domino.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/26/1996 10:28:09
Hi Folks,

I've been working on integrating some of the Lite2 code, mostly for
use at work so its been the things that I need for networking.

I've done netstat, ifconfig and most of the networking tools that I
thought where worth doing, and the all work fine, apart from
that I have no way to test MBONE stuff all that well.

I'm looking for a couple of volunteers running current and MBONE to
test these tools in a couple of weeks?

I'm working to integrate as much of the Lite2 userland as possible.

Regards,
Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.         Domino: In the glow of the night
neil@DOMINO.ORG         NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)