Subject: Re: panic
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Justin T. Gibbs <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/25/1996 06:23:12
>On Sun, 24 Nov 1996 21:17:25 -0800
> "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> > What new Buslogic driver?  We're in bad need of a new one, so if you know
> > where one is hiding, I'd love to know.
>
>The NetBSD driver works great :-)

Other than NetBSD perhaps having a better probe, I think we're in the same
boat.  We need a new driver because the current one doesn't support tagged
queueing, has race conditions that will become apparent when you add that
support, and it doesn't have a prayer at recovering in the case of an
error.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations