Subject: Re: NCR driver
To: None <khym@bga.com>
From: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/1996 12:09:47

> > > Oh dear. What sort of PC are you on, and what's the rotational
> > > speed of your hard drive?
>
> I don't know if this will make any difference, but there have been some
> minor patches to the FreeBSD's ncr.c since I originally submitted the PR
> with the updated driver... You might try them out and see if they help
> anything:
No, these patches did not help at all.  My disk performance is still
as bad.
Can anyone with CVS access give me the ncr driver from before the
latest patches so I can verify that there is nothing else that has
happened to the kernel?  BTW, when will the rest of us get CVS (read)
access?  Not having that is a major nuisance.

        -- Lennart