Subject: Re: panic
To: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/23/1996 08:58:40
>I got his on my current machine which I was building and finished.  Ran
>inn1.4 and was getting a steady feed and the system rebooted with this in
>the log:
>Nov 23 03:22:50 jupiter /netbsd: panic: accept
>I'm not sure what could of gone wrong but I have been worried about CCD
>that was build back in 1.0A days.

I've been running a two-drive ccd on my system for almost a year.  No
problems.  However, it's just a personal machine, and I don't run
anything as demanding as a news feed on it.  I've used these three
SCSI controllers under my CCD: BusLogic BT747s (EISA), BT956c (PCI
wide), Adaptec 2940UW.  What kind of SCSI controller are you using?

Besides, accept sounds like a network problem, not a filesystem
problem.

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net