Subject: Re: errors building libg++
To: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
From: Jon Buller <jonb@metronet.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/19/1996 00:02:10
> >/usr/include/stdlib.h:88: warning: declaration of `volatile void abort()'
> >/usr/include/stdlib.h:88: warning: conflicts with built-in declaration `void abort()'
>
> This looks like a problem with g++ (from where else would those
> "built-in declarations" be coming?).  Try rebuilding gcc/g++ from
> scratch.  Note that libg++ and groff are the only C++ code in the
> tree.

Sorry, just did that again, thinking that I may have missed it the
last time.  Gcc is built after libg++, so the full make never got
that far, and I wasn't sure if I did it manually.  I just did a
make cleandir, make depend, make, and make install in
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/gcc then a make in /usr/src/gnu/lib, and got
the same problem in libg++ again. 8-(

Thanks for trying anyway, any other suggestions?
Jon Buller