Subject: Re: problems with make build and routing
To: None <>
From: Brett Lymn <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/18/1996 17:52:04
According to Mike Long:
>>1) the make includes in gnu/lib/libg++ failed because the directory
>>/usr/include/g++/std did not exist.
># cd /usr/src/etc; make distrib-dirs

Am I wrong, or was make build supposed to "just do it" i.e. do all the
steps to get the system built.  I note that it does the make includes
bit, should it do the make distrib-dirs as well?

>>3) The script /usr/src/share/zoneinfo/datfiles/ was not
>>executable so zic failed.
>I don't know any way around this other than using chmod on the script.

Was what I did but should it not be fixed in the distribution?  Do I
need to sendpr this?

  "Upgrading your memory gives you MORE RAM!" - ad in MacWAREHOUSE catalogue.